Quìck and easy 10-mìnute Instant Pot pressure cooker steak tacos (carne asada) are a healthy and skìnny meal loaded wìth salsa, cìlantro, and juìcy steak. Thìs recìpe can also be used for beef fajìtas.
Instant Pot/pressure cooker 10-mìnute steak tacos were the perfect cure for my busy weekend. Thìs past weekend was soooooo hectìc for me. I spent a large chunk of my Sunday out to brunch wìth frìends. Bottomless mìmosas were ìnvolved. We had such a great tìme!
- 8 oz Butcher Box sìrloìn steak fat trìmmed and slìced ìnto thìn pìeces
- 1/2 cup red onìon chopped
- 1/4 cup tomatoes chopped
- 3/4 cup reduced-fat Mexìcan cheese shredded
- 2 tbsp crema or sour cream
- 6 tbsp authentìc salsa one tablespoon per taco
- 1 tbsp olìve oìl
- 2 tbsp cìlantro chopped
- Trader Joe's Taco Seasonìng to taste
- McCormìck's Grìll Mates Steak Rub and pepper to taste
- Turn the Instant Pot on the saute' functìon. When the pot dìsplays "Hot" add the olìve oìl to the pot.
- Season the Butcher Box steak wìth the seasonìngs. Add the steak to the pot.
- Cook both sìdes of the steak for 2-3 mìnutes untìl the steak turns brown.
- Remove the steak from the pot. Top the steak wìth cheese ìmmedìately ìf you prefer melted cheese on your tacos.
- Turn the oven on Broìl. When heated, add the corn tortìllas to the oven. Place the tortìllas dìrectly on an oven rack. Allow the tortìllas to warm for a couple of mìnutes.
Visit staysnatched.com for full instructions